Canvas Practice Course Shells Now Live for Fall Course Instructors
July 06, 2020
Dear Fall Course Instructors,
You should now have access to a practice shell in Canvas. We encourage you to follow the steps below to get started with Canvas and explore additional resources to support your entrée into Canvas.
Please note that practice course shells will not have student enrollments and cannot be used for instruction in the future. Canvas course shells for Fall 2020 will be made available once the fall schedule is finalized by the Office of the Registrar. When the fall schedule is confirmed, a separate announcement will follow with more detailed instructions.
Get Started in Canvas NOW!
As you get started with your practice course shell, we also encourage you to:
Upcoming Steps in Canvas Implementation
- Log in to Canvas with your TAMU NetID and password.
- Access your practice shell to get familiar with Canvas’ tools, practice importing content from eCampus, and build content from scratch in Canvas.
- Experience Canvas from a student’s perspective with our self-paced Growing with Canvas course.
- Opt in to Canvas for the Fall 2020 semester when the opt-in app goes live. - COMING SOON!
- Prepare your course for fall when the fall course shells go live. - COMING SOON!
Assistant Provost for Academic Innovation