TAMU Email in Canvas
Students not receiving email notification from Canvas.
Students may need to confirm their Texas A&M email address – which is their NetID@tamu.edu
– in their Canvas accounts to receive important course notifications, messages, and access to various digital learning tools integrated into Canvas.
To confirm your TAMU email address in Canvas, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Canvas with your TAMU NetID and password at canvas.tamu.edu
- Click the Account link in the Global Navigation Menu located on the left side of the screen under the Texas A&M logo
- Click the Settings link
- In the Email Addresses section on the top-right corner, click the Texas A&M email address registered to the Canvas account
- If you need to confirm your email, you will see an exclamation point next to your email.
- To resend the email confirmation, click on the email listed, and click the Re-Send Confirmation link.
- Click the link sent to your email to finish registering the email address. You may have to check your junk mail folder.
Visit the Canvas Student Guide: How do I add an additional email address as a contact method in Canvas as a student?
for additional information.